- Trip Outline
See the sunrise from Adam's Peak on this private adventure tour in Sri Lanka. With round-trip private transportation provided, the midnight arrival time is made easy; no rental cars or navigating in the dark. Your dedicated guide will ensure you can move at your own pace and ask plenty of questions.
- Moonlight hike from November to April (peak pilgrimage season)
- Mountain hike is only available during the day from April to November (The tour may not available during this period due to heavy monsoon rain please inquire before booking the trip).
- Private tour for your party only
- Luxury vehicle transportation
- Midnight arrival to see the sunrise
- The guide leads the way and provides commentary
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
COVID-19 Special information
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, all tours are private
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You must fill out a travel information form
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- You must book this activity online, as the ticket office is closed
Time : 8:00 pm
COLOMBO / ADAMS'PEAK / COLOMBO
Ypu will meet te seerendipity tours representative after the dinner and depart at 2200 hrs from your hotel. Tour ends at about 1200 hrs at the same location.
After a drive through Hatton Maskeliya area, You will reach Nallathanniya the starting point to the climb.
You can have a short rest at Nallathanniya and prepare for the Adam's Peak climb. Our tour guide will assist you and answer all your questions and will come along with you to the top.
On the way to the top
you will encounter Buddhist and Hindu pilgrimage and Temples and religious activities.
There are plenty of stalls you can visit that sell local food items and souvenirs.
Finally you will be at the top for the sunrise which happens at about 6am.
Visit the the Adam's footstep and the Buddhist Temple at the Top and receive early morning blessings.
Join the crowd to watch the spectacular views of surrounding mountains and the early morning sunrise.
Rest as long as you want at the top and get ready to come back down.
Coming back down
Coming back down s beautiful with great scenery and plenty of tea plantations on the way.
Stop for a break whenever you like. Rest at the "Seetha Gangula" Creek (You can also have a swim too but very cold water though)
Finally drive back to the original departure point from Adam's Peak.