Sri Lanka Heritage Tour
This Sri Lanka 5 day tour ties together 6 classic locations that focus on Sri Lanka’s history, culture, wildlife, mountain scenery and the beach. Includes four UNESCO World Heritage sites: Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Golden Temple of Dambulla and Sri Dalada Maligawa. Visit a tea plantation, Spice Garden and the Royal Botanic Gardens, plus enjoy a scenic journey from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya.
- Tour Itinerary
Sri Lanka Heritage Private Tour
Some of Sri Lanka’s most alluring, charismatic and popular tourist attractions are just a short hop away from Colombo international airport, including the Sigiriya rock fortress, Dambulla golden temple and Bentota beach. So, if you are not in the mood to go clubbing or discos, take a break and venture on 5 day Sri Lanka trip to visit some of the most exciting places outside of Colombo.
This 4-night private tour offers the perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Sri Lanka. Your customizable itinerary includes four UNESCO World Heritage sites: the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Golden Temple of Dambulla and Sri Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic) in Kandy.
Visit a tea plantation, Spice Garden and the Royal Botanic Gardens, plus enjoy a scenic journey from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya. Includes round-trip private transport from Bandaranaike International Airport or your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or Negombo.
Is this trip right for you?
- The entire trip is private (transfers and sightseeing), only you and your associates take part in the trip.
- This 5 days trip packs a lot in. It’s one of the most popular Sri Lanka tours, we run in our Original style, perfect for those, who look for a one-week trip and a desire to do the most with it. If you are after a more leisurely trip in Sri Lanka or a shorter trip please check our other tour itineraries.
- Sri Lanka can get extremely hot in the summer. While we aim to do our walking tours, city tours early in the morning or afternoon, when it’s cooler, remember to keep water on you and to bring a hat, sunscreen, a long-sleeved shirt, and anything else that will protect you from the sun.
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments. We visit a number of temples on this trip and to enter them you must have clothes that cover to wrists and below the knee. Sometimes you have to remove the head covers and shoes upon entering the temple. Please click here to know more about the rules and regulations pertaining to Sri Lanka temple visits.
Why you'll love this trip
- Drive around the island safely and comfortably on an airconditioned moderns private vehicle with your personal driver/guide.
- Well-planned and optimized tour itinerary to get the maximum of your time and money but still, have room for changes as per your wish.
- The private and relaxing tour happens at your own pace.
- Wander through the golden-roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth in Kandy, which houses one of Sri Lanka’s most important Buddhist relics – a tooth of the Buddha.
- Explore the palm-tree beaches and streets of the west coast, perhaps even stopping for a massage along the way.
- Explore the ancient city of Polonnaruwa with its museum and witness the grandeur of ancient civilization.
- Walk around the perimeter of the grassy Galle Fort, check out the gorgeous views, and grab an icy ginger drink at a cafe in town.
- Cruise around Kaudulla National in a 4WD on a wildlife safari, searching for elephants, bears and leopards.
- Enjoy the acrobatic performance of young Kandyan dancers.
- Learn the benefits of washing down a spicy curry with piping-hot Ceylon tea during lunch in the spice garden.
- Enjoy the breathtaking 360-degree view from the summit of the Sigiriya rock fortress.
- Enjoy the beautiful waterfalls, green-capped mountains, tea plantations and patches of forests in the hill country tour.
- Walk around the typical Sri Lankan market with your guide.
- Walk around the spice/herbal garden and learn about Sri Lankan spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla, nutmeg...
- Witness one of the oldest Buddhist temples in the world (Dambulla) with its ancient murals and statues.
Places you visit on this trip
- Colombo, read more about Colombo.
- Polonnaruwa ancient city (UNESCO world heritage site). Read more about Polonnaruwa.
- Sigiriya rock fortress (UNESCO world heritage site). Read more about Sigiriya rock fortress.
- Golden temple Dambulla (UNESCO world heritage site). Read more about Dambulla golden temple.
- Temple of sacred tooth relic temple (UNESCO world heritage site). Read more about Tooth relic temple.
- Minneriya national park (Safari). Read more about Minneriya safari.
- Royal botanical garden (1 hour 30 minutes walk in the garden). Read more about the botanical garden.
- Sri Lanka Tea plantations tour. Read more on Sri Lanka tea plantation tour.
- Trek to the Ramboda waterfall and take a closer look at the mighty waterfall. Read more about Ramboda.
- Spice gardens.
- Nuwara eliya. Learn more abour Nuwara Eliya.
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage.
- Sri Lanka hill country (lakes, waterfalls, green-capped mountains). Read more on Sri Lanka hill country.
- Touring Sri Lanka’s cultural triangle.
- Colombo Sightseeing and shopping tour.
- Experience Sri Lanka’s historical and cultural heritage while visiting thousands of years old monuments.
- Cycling through the ancient monuments in Polonnaruwa.
- Take a 360-degree panoramic view from the summit of the Sigiriya rock fortress.
- Trek to the Ramboda plateau and have a closer look at the mighty Ramboda waterfall.
- Walking through the Spice Garden while learning about herbal trees and plants and spices.
- Walk in the Tea plantations and Royal Botanic Gardens of Peradeniya, Gregory lake, Vitoria park and many more.
- Attend the cooking class and learn to cook a delicious Sri Lankan meal.
- Explore the breathtaking Sri Lankan mountains.
- Visit the world's first foster home for orphan elephants in the world, Pinnawla elephant park.
- Wildlife safari at Minneriya national park to see wild animals.
- 4 nights accommodation in standard 4-star hotels
- Meal plan H/B basis (daily breakfast and dinner included at hotel)
- Entire ground transportation in an air-conditioned, luxury, private vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport or local hotels
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur/guide for the entire tour (please inquire about other languages)
- Mineral water during sightseeing tours and overland trips
- Entrance fees and activity costs for below,
- Sigiriya rock fortress
- Dambulla golden cave temple
- Tooth relic temple
- Royal botanical garden
- Polonnaruwa historical site
- Victoria Park Nuwara Eliya
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Safari jeep and entrance fees to Minneriya national park
- All current taxes
- Daily Breakfast at hotel (4), starting from day 2.
- Daily Dinner at the hotel (4), starting from day 1.
COVID-19 Special information
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, all tours are private
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You must fill out a travel information form
- Temperature checks are mandatory
- You must book this activity online, as the ticket office is closed
Book now & pay later
Reserve your tour now and pay when you meet us. Send us the duly filled tour booking form, we will arrange your tour and you can make the payment as you meet us on the first day of the trip.
Best price guaranteed
We guarantee the best price. If you find the same tour package at a cheaper price elsewhere, we do match the price of other tour packages and furthermore add a further 10% discount to it.
No hidden fees and Taxes
The price you see on the product pages is the exact same rate that you see in the final stage of the trip booking. There are no hidden fees and taxes such as GST, BTT, service charge, nation-building tax, hotel tax etc.
The trip can be booked with a single room for the entire trip with a single supplement (please inquire about your chosen category of the hotel)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this tour
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats upon entering the temples.
- Dresscode, shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not suitable for travellers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity.
- You can reach us 24 hours a day through our hotline 0094-77-4440977
Sri Lanka Heritage Tour-5 Days Tour
Time : 6:00 am
COLOMBO / SIGIRIYA
You will be met and warmly greeted by your personal chauffeur guide at the Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport (or hotel) and driven to Sigiriya (Approx. 4 hours drive),
Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village. Pinnawala has the largest herd of captive elephants in the world. The orphanage was founded to care for and protect the many orphaned unweaned wild elephants found wandering in and near the forests of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1975 by the Sri Lanka Department of Wildlife Conservation (DWC).
On 31 August 2021, a 25-year-old elephant named Sarangi gave birth to twin male baby elephants at the orphanage. It also marked the first instance of the birth of twin elephants in Sri Lanka after a gap of 80 years since 1941.
Activites planned for today
Visiting Pinnawala elephant orphanage
Overnight in Sigiriya
Dinner at hotel
Time : 8:00 am
SIGIRIYA / POLONNARUWA / SIGIRIYA
After breakfast leave for Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya in the afternoon Minneriya national park safari.
Sigiriya rock fortress
Sigiriya is located in the central Matale District near the town of Dambulla of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 meters (660 ft) high. According to the ancient Sri Lankan chronicle the Culavamsa the site was selected by King Kasyapa (477 – 495 CE) for his new capital. He built his palace on the top of this rock and decorated its sides with colourful frescoes. On a small plateau about halfway up the side of this rock, he built a gateway in the form of an enormous lion. The name of this place is derived from this structure —Sīhāgiri, the Lion Rock. The capital and the royal palace were abandoned after the king's death. It was used as a Buddhist monastery until the 14th century.
Polonnaruwa (3 hours)
Polonnaruwa is the second most historical city in Sri Lanka. It was made the capital of Sri Lanka after Anuradhapura. The ruins in Anuradhapura are much older than the ruins in Polonnaruwa, therefore the ruins in Polonnaruwa are in much better conditions than the ruins in Anuradhapura. On your hop-on hop-off city tour you will be visiting palaces, dagobas, and temples, which provide a good example of Sri Lankan historical craftsmanship. In this 3-hour guided tour of the Ancient city of Polonnaruwa, you will cover some of the following attractions;
• Royal Palace (Palace of King Parakramabahu, the most prolific and gifted builder of the era)
• Nissankamulla Palace (Royal audience hall with impressive stonework)
• Gal Viharaya (Contains some of the best rock sculptures in the country)
• Thuparama & Lankathilaka Image Houses (Good examples of vaulted shrine rooms)
• Vatadage (Gives an idea of what a complete vatadage may have looked like)
• Rankoth Vehera (Largest stupa in Polonnaruwa)
• Parakramabahu Statue (Statue of one of the greatest kings of ancient Sri Lanka)
Minneriya safari (optional)
Get a thrilling look at the elephants of Minneriya National Park during this 3-hour private Jeep safari. Travel to a wilderness refuge known for hosting one of the largest gatherings of Asian elephants on earth (each June through September), observing these giant creatures as they drink, feed, and congregate.
This activity will include a Safari tour by jeep with a jungle tracker, where you can see animals in the Jungle, including elephants, Bears, Wild boar, Dear, Buffalo, Monkeys and many other animals if you are lucky, leopards too. Return to Habarana.
Activities planned for today
Polonnaruwa ancient city tour, Sigiriya rock fortress, Minneriya safari
Hotel in Sigiriya
Breakfast and Dinner
Time : 7:00 am
SIGIRIYA / KANDY
After breakfast leave for the hotel in Kandy, En route,
Stop At Dambulla Cave Temple, and Visit the Cave temple of Dambulla (UNESCO world heritage site), a batik factory and a spice garden, where you can see the best spices in Sri Lanka, duration: 2 hours,
Golde cave temple (2 Hours)
Dating back to the 1st Century BC, this is the most impressive cave temple in Sri Lanka. It has five caves under an overhanging rock, carved with a drip line to keep the interiors dry. Inside the caves, the ceilings are painted with religious images as well as various gods and goddesses. There are images of the Buddha and the bodhisattvas. The temple has several caves which have been converted into shrine rooms. The caves were built at the base of a 150m high rock during the period of the Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa kingdoms.
The famous Dambulla Cave Temple is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Dambulla cave monastery remains the best-preserved ancient edifice in Sri Lanka.
Kandy city has been declared by UNESCO as a Living World Heritage site. The last capital of Sinhala kings, Kandy is remarkable for the natural beauty of its setting in peaceful natural surroundings with an artificial lake. A British governor has said that Kandy was the most beautiful city in the most beautiful country in the world. The palace building shrines and the British period buildings give it a special character, while the religious importance of the Tooth Relic and the annual procession or the Dalada Perehere contribute dynamism and unique cultural importance to the historic hill capital.
Temple of the tooth relic(1 hour)
Sri Dalada Maligawa (Sinhala) or The Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex which houses the Relic of the tooth Buddha. Since ancient times, the relic has played an important role in local politics because it is believed that whoever holds the relic holds the governance of the country. Kandy was the last capital of the Sinhalese kings and is a world heritage site partly due to the temple.
Kandyan cultural show (1 hour)
The Cultural Dance Show. Sri Lanka's culture is so closely connected to dance and drama and no function will be complete without displaying a dance or even a drama. As a multi-ethnic land, Sri Lanka boasts of a rich conflux of dance and drama. The two main ethnic groups share two spectacular dance and drama traditions which enrich the fame Sri Lanka has gained in this sphere.
CITY and SHOPPING (optional)
The City Tour will include places of Tourist interest such as Kandy lake, a Historical church, Buddhist Hindu Temple, Batik factory
Silk garden, Hemachjandra jewellery, Barefoot and etc
Dambulla - Visiting the golden temple, Matale - Visiting Muttumari Amman temple, Matale - Visiting spice/herbal garden, Kandy - Visit Kandyan cultural show, Kandy - Kandy city tour, tempel of the tooth relic.
Hotel in Kandy
Breakfast and Dinner
Time : 9:00 am
KANDY / NUWARA ELIYA / KANDY
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour of Kandy, and proceed to Nuwara Eliya En route to visit,
Royal Botanical Gardens
Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden, one of the best botanical gardens in Asia,
duration: 2 hours.
Stop At: Ramboda Waterfall, Pussellawa Sri Lanka
Visit Ramboda waterfalls and enjoy the beauty of nature, duration: 30 minutes. The Ramboda waterfalls are located on the Ramboda plateau and this cascading waterfall makes a sight to behold, especially during the rainy season. You will have to make a downhill march with your tour guide to take a look at this beautiful waterfall.
Nuwara Eliya is the administrative capital of Nuwara Eliya District, with a picturesque landscape and temperate climate. It is at an altitude of 1,868 m (6,128 ft) and is considered to be the most important location for tea production in Sri Lanka. The city is overlooked by Pidurutalagala, the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka. Nuwara Eliya is known for its temperate, cool climate – the coolest area in Sri Lanka.
Many of the buildings retain features from the colonial period such as the Queen's Cottage, General's House, Grand Hotel, Hill Club, St Andrew's Hotel and Town Post Office. New hotels are often built and furnished in the colonial style. Visitors to the city can wallow in its nostalgia of bygone days by visiting the landmark buildings. Many private homes maintain their old English-style lawns and gardens.
On a tea plantation visit, you can learn all about tea picking and tea processing and also enjoy some fine Sri Lankan tea tasting. It’s probably a much more exciting prospect if you’re a tea lover, but even if you’re not, the Hill Country (or Tea Country, as it’s sometimes called) is arguably the most scenic part of the island and worth a visit.
You’ll find rolling hills clad with row upon row of luscious, green tea plants. It’s often shrouded in a fine mist and is the perfect escape from the heat of Sri Lanka’s wonderful beaches (if you need an escape!).
Activities planned for today
Hill country trip, tea factory/plantation, Nuwara Eliya city tour
Hotel in Kandy
Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel
Time : 8:00 am
KANDY / COLOMBO
After the leisurely breakfast at your hotel in Kandy head to Colombo, En route optional Colombo city tour.
Colombo city had been a well-known city in the region among the Arabian, Chinese, Indian, Persian, and roman traders as early as the pre-Christian era. Sri Lanka is located on the East-West sea route and is visited by traders in order to exchange their goods with the local traders. Even though Colombo was a well-known city among the ancient traders 2,000 years ago, the capital city of the country had been Anuradhapura. There was an Arabian settlement in the city of Colombo at the mouth of the Kelani River. Arab traders were exporting goods from the port of Colombo. Goods such as Cinnamon, ivory, gems, and elephants were exported by the king of Kotte with the help of Arabs. With the beginning of the British colonial period, Colombo city received a prominent place as the capital of Ceylon. Colombo was the capital of the island from 1815 to 1978 until the administrative capital was moved to Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte.
This had been a well-known Racecourse during the British colonial period in the country. This race course which is located bordering the Indian Ocean had to be abandoned later on due to the Sea crabs, which are making holes in the track. Afterwards, it was developed as a promenade for the city dwellers and named Galle to face green. Today Galle face green contains an open theatre, and spacious open space for picnics, sports and walking.
It is considered to be one of the most sacred places in the country. Temple is one of the three places that Buddha visited in the 6th century B.C. well known Kelaniya dagoba is located within the border of the temple. Kalyani River, which flows next to the temple, adds more value to the scenic beauty of the temple. This temple holds a reputation for its attractive wall, which is considered to be the best painting of the Modern Era.
Viharamahadevi is located in Colombo 7 or Cinnamon gardens. It is the largest and most popular park in the city. It is believed that there had been a twenty-square-kilometre cinnamon plantation in the area. Today most of the palaces of wealthy people can be seen in the area and Colombo 7 is the most picturesque part of the city.
The Wolvendaal Church is located In Fort and within walking distance from the centre of the city. It has a large collection of tombstones of important Dutch personalities. Fort is made at the highest point of the city and dates back to 1813. The church is built in the doric style of the period. In the form of a Greek cross, with five feet thick walls and the gables raised over. The transepts are roofed with brick barrel arches and a central dome.
Aukana Buddha/Independece hall/ BMICH
Facing the Bandaranayke Memorial International Conference Hall stands a beautifully executed statue of the Buddha in a standing posture. The statue is 36 feet tall and is the largest Buddha statue in the city of Colombo. It is a replica of the Avukana Statue on the banks of the Kalawewa Anuradhapura.
No accommodation is planned for today
Colombo city tour
End of the cocktail tour
We hebben echt genoten van de tour in Sri Lanka. Ik ben een aantal keer in Sri Lanka geweest, maar dankzij Jaya ontdekte ik meer over Sri Lankaanse cultuur, natuur en religie. Veel nieuwe details geleerd over de geschiedenis en het leven van Sri Lanka. Jaya is een geweldige verhalenverteller en houdt de tour van begin tot eind spannend. De tour was ook goed ontworpen, zodat je de hoogtepunten van Sri Lanka en de verborgen plekken in Sri Lanka ziet. En vaak ook op plekken waar het minder druk is.
Ricki nuace– :
Perfect Sri Lanka 5 days tour with historical temples, forts, caves, stupas and museums. Very nice 5-star hotels with nice driver/guide. Gayan (our guide) had a very nice air-conditioned car and so that we were able to get away from the heat most of the time. Gayan did a great job by taking us around Sri Lanka safety and gave us all information about Sri Lanka, history, religion, and people of Sri Lanka.
Normal dale– :
Excellent trip. Sri Lanka is very peace ful and people are enjoying their life.
We arrived for a short tripon in Sri Lanka from Jordan. so we had to go for this short trip. But it was a great program with lot of interesting places. Jaya, our personal driver/guide did a great job.
there was some unrest going on in Sri Lanka during the trip. But we felt safe with gihan. He did a great job and handled everythign very well. we visited many interesting places but my favourite was the wildlief tour. Thanks
Konrad. p– :
Very nice trip for a family, there are many interesting activities for kids like visiting wildlife reserves, beaches.
Amara was skilled, accommodating, on time, knowledgeable, a safe driver. I hope you choose amara like I did, because with his help I had the best time in Sri Lanka.
We enjoyed our trip to Sri Lanka with Kuma. He was very professional in dealing with us and made our trip very comfortable.
I feel this is the best sri Lanka 5 days tour. We checked on many tour program on teh internet and felt This sri Lanak trip would be better. Our choice is correct and we enjoyed the trip a lot. Time spent on the trip was well worth it. good hotel, good service, and good guide
Ishak mahmoud– :
Very well planned, excellent trip. What is most interesting about teh trip is the flexibility. The company allowed us to change many areas of the trip as per our wish. It was very helpful to plan the trip the way we wanted to have it. Nice hotels, delicious rice and curry, plenty of leisure and good guide.
Wonderful Sri Lanka with plenty of time for leisure and sightseeing. Excellent local guide with smiling face all the time. very well planned and all health protocols followed.
This was our first trip with Seerendipity and we stopped for few sightseeing on our way to the Maldives. As with my first one , the itinerary was packed with places to visit and opportunities to mix with local people including participation in religious services where appropriate. I feel that Seerendipity as a local agent are very much aware of the importance of the environment and culture of their trip and work hard and sensitively to get the balance just right. Well done !
This was a great trip with a fantastic guide. We have seen and experienced far more than we could have hoped for. Our appreciation of India, (places, people and culture) has been forever enhanced.
The itinerary is good, we were able to see many interesting places. We booked the trip with luxury hotels at a higher rate. But I feel our guide was not providing us with the best service. He was not explaining the sites and temples willingly when we reach them. Lack of information about attractions. We are not happy with the service of Chmil.
Sanjeewa Padmal (Seerendipity tours)– :
Dear Mr Jorge
Thanks for your comments we will look into the matter and get back to you.
Alexi manroof– :
It was a wonderful trip, we enjoyed a lot thanks
Paula rima– :
Sri Lanka is such a fantastic country, I feel 6 days not enough to see much of it.
Very interesting experience and a great vibe. I met some great friends from worldwide. And our local guide Harsha is great company. This is probably one of best ways to explore Sri Lanka.
It was very easy to book the tour with seerendipity tours. We just paid them online and everything was perfectly planned. We were informed about all the hotels on the trip and all are very nice hotels. The guide sam was very good and knowledgable.
Excellent 6 days with a very knowledgeable local guide. The trip was very well organized by the local tour operators. Our guide Jagath was very nice, speaks perfect English, and very knowledgeable
5 days Sri Lanak tour. Paid a penalty for being single, when Hotels were very average and only two meals supplied. Be prepared for tipping in every direction and I felt the guide had connections to where we should buy and seemed bored with the tour and group. I saw great sites, met great local people along the way and collected many fantastic pictures, but unfortunately, it was not value for money.
Garnia singh– :
Fantastic private trip for our family. Our kids enjoyed the tour a lot. Very good hotels and meals. The price was the best
Sam was an excellent tour guide and he made the trip special & more enjoyable.
Giman was an excellent tour guide and he made the trip special & more enjoyable. The trip was interesting with lot of places to visit but too many things and places packed into 5 days.
Our guide Silva was very helpful and kind, the tour was excellent with him, we enjoyed a lot.
There had been lot of travelling during the trip
Davis Cooper– :
Even though it was a 6 days trip, we felt it like a 2 days tour because the trip was very interesting we did not feel that we’re losing the time. the tour was well organized and Rohan was a good driver/guide.
A great snap shot of Sri Lanka in a short amount of time.
Niaz Mohammad– :
Fantastic Sri Lanka trip, everything was well organized and the local guide was very knowledgeable very helpful
Fantastic tour with a a range of activities for everyone. Such an authentic experience and our tour guide was fantastic. Highly recommend!!!
Chanch chi– :
I never knew that Sri Lanka had such a long history. We visited dozens of historical monuments and it is surprising what the people in the past achieved. Very good informative tour, worth every penny we spent.
Excellent tour! This country is amazing!! Cham was an amazing guide. So approachable and so much knowledge. But luckily we had such a great time with our friends, including cham!
Melanie joseph– :
A large herd of Wild elephants only a few meters away from us, it was the highlight for me on this tour. I’m really that I took this trip.
An amazing tour packed full of memorable experiences! Sri Lanka was safe, affordable, culturally interesting, and very scenic! Book this tour, you won’t regret it! Happy travels.
Excellent trip and everything took place as per our wish. You have maximum privacy with a dedicated driver/guide and a comfortable vehicle, I feel that the beauty of this trip. Overall rating is very good.
Fernandez john– :
Very affordable trip with a good hotel and a very comfortable vehicle. Our guide Senani was very nice and helpful.
George Mars– :
this is a very well organised tour with Shantha with plenty of fun and laughter along the way
Karsten Gebhardt– :
Visiting Sri Lanka was a great experience and meaningful for me, especially in a difficult time for its tourism. Thanks to an excellent leader, ThilaChamath, the trip was safe and memorable.
Travelled a lot during 6 days, otherwise good
A fast paced trip with opportunity to see some amazing highlights of the cultural triangle. Definite highlight was Kandy, and it was a lovely way to end the trip having a couple of free days at the beach. Thanks Viraj for being a great tour leader 🙂
The first hotel was OK but service was not that much good and food also not up to the standard. And it was raining too.
An absolute pearler of a trip, definitely recommend to others who don’t want a big group and want to chill with people their own age whilst seeing all the banger sites in SL.
Manfred gunther– :
Hectic trip lot of travelling during the 6 days
Mohamad Rashid– :
Very nice trip with a nice blend of culture, nature and history. Most interestingly it is private. A nice comfortable vehicle, good hotels, excellent food. Everything well organized, good informative guide.
Nadine chahyeb– :
Ines Bachmann– :
Seriously people you have to start visiting Sri Lanka again. So much history and such a beautiful and fun place to visit. The people are wonderful and we never once felt unsafe or uneasy about what we were doing.
Chiara De Mattia– :
First time with Seerendipity and had a great time. Great tour leader and a mix of inclusions, activities, and experiences hard to find elsewhere. Loved Sri Lanka, thank you to Seerendipity and all the wonderful people we met.
Sandra lameh– :
The trip is good and it includes many interesting places, a very nice vehicle with well experience guide (Mohan).
Excellent trip, very well organized
Mohamad Isak– :
Trekking at Sigiriya rock fortress was bit strenuous but the view from teh summit is simply unforgettable. The trip is very interesting and the guide was excellent. Good hotel,m vehicle and food too.
Sebastian muller– :
The first hotel was not good because they had very poor service